Parenting in the First 3 Years Podcast
#38: What to Expect in the Fourth Trimester
with Meg & Carly of Fourth Trimester Foundations
A little about our guests…
To visit their website click here.
They’ve got a free gift for our listeners, the Postpartum Prep Planner. Get yours today!
Here’s a glance at this episode…
- [01:48] What exactly is the fourth trimester?
- [06:30] The second night with your newborn is the hardest
- [11:55] Carly’s growing pains – major mood swings & anxiety
- [15:11] What helped with postpartum anxiety
- [17:25] Meg’s growing pains – two babies really close together
- [21:00] How we change with experience – each baby has a different mother
- [24:50] What your baby is like at the end of the fourth trimester
“I love Ann and Parenting in the First 3 Years.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward connecting with their child to be the best parent they can be. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
One last thing.
I spend time each morning in meditation and would love to pray for you, your child or whatever’s on your heart. Simply email me and let me know how to pray. It can be as simple just your name or you can give a short explanation. Either way you can trust that I will do it. No strings attached, no follow up or anything, just a quiet way for me to support you in your parenting journey. Because no one needs to feel alone. 🧡