Parenting in the First 3 Years Podcast
#34: What Grandparents Need to Know
Here’s a glance at this episode…
- [02:14] 3 Ways grandparents influence your child
- [04:57] What grandparents need to know: things have changed!
- [08:30] Relationship always wins
- [14:30] Conversation starters for parents and grandparents
- [16:00] The best thing grandparents can do for the child
Take a moment now to follow the podcast on Apple, Google, or Spotify. It’s the best way to be notified when a new episode drops each week. These bite-sized episodes are perfect for listening during daycare drop-off, an evening walk, or a quick workout.
One last thing. I spend time each morning in meditation and would love to pray for you, your child or whatever’s on your heart. Simply email me and let me know how to pray. It can be as simple just your name or you can give a short explanation. Either way you can trust that I will do it. No strings attached, no follow up or anything, just a quiet way for me to support you in your parenting journey. Because no one needs to feel alone. 🧡